From: Goedderz, Jim [mailto:jgoedd...@tycoint.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:16 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] database

Group,

We've been discussing getting a database that would include all our
products, and their status as pertains to safety, emc, etc.

The object is to be able to sort and see which products have missing
certifications, all certifications, etc. and can also store the documents.

Can anyone suggest a program that is off the shelf for this use?

Thank you.

James Goedderz

Sr. Principal Engineer-Product Safety

Sensormatic Electronics, LLC