From: "Brian Kunde" <brian_ku...@lecotc.com>
To: "EMC-PSTC" <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:08:54 AM
Subject: Re: [PSES] Machinery Directive 1.7.1

What I expect is that a warning label with pictograms and warning symbols which
explains the warning good enough by themselves to not have to also be
accompanied by translated text if I choose to include the English text on the
label for another market.

It is silly to think that if I get a marker and black out the English text on
the label that only then would it be compliant to the all mighty Machinery
Directive.

I expect requirements to be not only clear and but also reasonable. Hey, I’m
easy to get alone with. If I see a picture of a hand being ground up in some
gears I don’t really care what language the text next is in. I wouldn’t be
confused in the least.

The Other Brian