Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 at 7:06 PM
From: "Rick Busche" <rick.bus...@qnergy.com>
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Checklist for standards
As I pour through the various standards applicable to my product and build the TCF leading to CE Marking, it seems to me that somewhere there should be a checklist of the respective standards to simplify this effort. I have heard that the IEEE may even have a paid service. The idea of typing my way through the applicable elements for the standards is arduously slow. Any suggestions appreciated.

Rick

This message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail to <emc-p...@ieee.org>

Attachments are not permitted but the IEEE PSES Online Communities site at http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can be used for graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html