From: Kunde, Brian [mailto:brian_ku...@lecotc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 11:28 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Surge Testing 3 phase Equipment

Also keep in mind that you have to test at 500V, 1000V (line to line), and
2000V (line to PE) which makes the test take something like 960 minutes (at
least two full shifts).

I assume if the 3 phase device that is to be tested does not use the Neutral
then those coupling modes can be eliminated, which will save some time.

Thanks for the input. I was hoping I could just skip the combination modes.

Thanks to all.
The Other Brian