Thanks ­ these are the types of resource for which I was searching.

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261

From: Scott Aldous <scottald...@google.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:25:28 -0700
To: Ken Javor <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>
Cc: "EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <EMC-PSTC@listserv.ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [PSES] Basic instruction in EMC and safety requirements for the
non-professional

A couple of resources that might be helpful:

First, a very high level overview
<https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/agrm4_e.htm#TRS>  from
the WTO.

Second, an article
<http://incompliancemag.com/article/a-primer-on-global-regulatory-requiremen
ts-for-ite/>  from inCompliance magazine giving basic information on
worldwide certifications for ITE, with a focus on EMC.

Good luck!

--
Scott Aldous
Compliance Engineer