Doug's point is well taken. If you know the probe's transfer impedance, and
you know it works properly (is well-shielded) then instead of just "getting
a number" and trying to lower it you can work against a computed current
limit that radiates at or below the RE limit which is the actual goal.

BTW, SAE ARP 6236 shows how you can measure your probe's transfer impedance.

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261