" I have been experimenting with this and in several cases using a ferrite
clamp
at the end of cabling seems to "stabilize the spectrum", increasing low
peaks and reducing high peaks. "

Seems to me that it's akin to adding resistance to an L-C network to
provide better damping.  So, these ferrites are lossy?  I suppose that
makes sense.

Ralph McDiarmid  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   CANADA  |
  Regulatory Compliance Engineering