The EU has a precedent for certain medical devices intended for use by
professional users.

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2012:072:0028:0031:en:PDF

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Kortas, Jamison <jamison.kor...@ecolab.com

--
Scott Aldous | Regulatory Compliance Program Manager |
scottald...@google.com | 650-253-1994