It is an efficiency marking for external power supplies. Current US
requirement is level VI. You can download more info from the DOE here
<https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=EERE-2008-BT-STD-0005-0218>.

--
Scott Aldous | Regulatory Compliance Program Manager |
scottald...@google.com | 650-253-1994