John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk
Rayleigh, Essex UK

On 2018-08-15 20:22, Pete Perkins wrote:

John, thanx for your note on this.  I’m not surprised that the WWW is wooly on this subject.  My sources for this are from my experience – with my former employer who had two UK shops producing products and had to deal with this issue as well as feedback from clients that I have had along the way in my consultancy who were caught up in this issue.  In either case it all seemed to be quite bureaucratic and inflexible when it got to the factory floor during HSW inspections.

:>) br,      Pete

Peter E Perkins, PE

Principal Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Consultant

PO Box 23427

Tigard, ORe  97281-3427

503/452-1201

IEEE Life Fellow