From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@woodjohn.uk]
Sent: 09 April 2019 16:01
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Tamper-proof Hardware

Yes, that is clearly the point of fitting t-p screws.

Best wishes
John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk
Rayleigh, Essex UK

On 2019-04-09 15:56, Larry Merchell wrote:

Per: 3 to engage secretly or improperly in something.
Wouldn't improperly be the key word, as it may expose a hazard?
Larry Merchell

  _____