And if these connectors, such as a power socket, meet the component
requirements they are acceptable – whether or not the material is V-1.

This would be a case where the component requirements override the product
standard requirements.  (I wonder if the TC108 folks realize how often that can
happen? And whether or not they would see it as a problem.)

:>)     br,      Pete

Peter E Perkins, PE

Principal Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs Consultant

PO Box 1067

Albany, Ore  97321-0413

503/452-1201

IEEE Life Fellow