Hi Doug,

The free viewer works great... if your goal is to comply with the letter of
the law of providing free access while still attempting to maximize your
revenue from sales of the docs.

I hadn't heard about no more pdf version available from NFPA. Looks like
they have a digital access version
<https://catalog.nfpa.org/NFPA-LiNK-Individual-Plan-P21459.aspx>, which is
a subscription service, and requires access to the internet to use. If a
subscription will give you access to all the NFPA docs, that would be more
interesting, but it doesn't look like this is the case. From this site
<https://www.nfpa.org/NFPA-LiNK>:

Q: What information and content will I be able to access with NFPA LiNK™?
A: NFPA LiNK™ includes the four most recent editions of the *NEC*® (NFPA 70®)
and NFPA 70E® (2021), *Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®*,
but you can expect to see codes and standards covering a variety of topics
being added to NFPA LiNK™ on an ongoing basis. Eventually, NFPA LiNK™ will
house additional NFPA codes and standards, expert commentary, visual aids,
and more. With a subscription to NFPA LiNK™, you will have unlimited access
to all of this!