List members,

There is currently a draft in development, ISO/TR 21260, Safety of machinery —
Mechanical safety data for physical contacts between moving machinery or moving
parts of machinery and persons. This document has a planned publication date
that has already slipped by. The importance of this document is high, so I
don’t think there is any likelihood of the work being lost, but the development
of the document has taken a lot more time than was originally foreseen.

Unfortunately, the document is in the Committee Draft stage, so I can’t share
anything with the list now. When it gets to the public review stage, that will
change.

I think this document will prove to be very important.

Best regards,

Doug Nix
d...@ieee.org
+1 (519) 729-5704