I guess it had to happen sometime..

I was watching the Barret Jackson auction tonight an an interesting Sears
commercial appeared.

Seems Sears in now selling a CNC wood router, the Compucarve.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&cat=Bench+Power+Tools&subcat=Jointers%2C+Planers+%26+Shapers&pid=00921754000&sid=IOx20060405x0000099

It's a rebranding of the Carvewright by LHS Technologies
You can read about it here:
http://www.carvewright.com/

http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/manual.pdf

Not a bad deal for $1800.
The only problem is they (both Sears and LHS) are out of stock on the
unit.  I guess the initial production run was not big enough.

The carvewright site FAQ mentions that the software does not yet import
g-code or any other 3d format, but may in the future.

Sorry if this is old news.