The home switches I'm using are from Automation Direct
(www.automationdirect.com) and they're cheap too, at $13.75 ea.  Just go
to their site and search for P/N AAP2T14Z11.  They offer them with
different actuators (plunger, roller, lever, etc.), and claim a repeat
accuracy of 0.01mm at 1 million operations.