Hello Jack

Glad to hear you got connected.  I've tried using the dial on demand
stuff but have never gotten it to work for me.  It seems to want to
connect all the time.  BTW those Ubuntu folk that wrote that widget have
no clue about dialup.  Yes it will fire up and close down a connection
but it is not at all state based so if the dialup connection goes away
it hasn't got a clue.

Rayh