One thing I see in the ini is that it appears to be a bit out of date with the
current head of trunk.  One thing that changed recently is a switch from
numerical units in the task section to names.

LINEAR_UNITS =          mm
ANGULAR_UNITS =         degree

I'd encourage you to pick up the stepper mm ini file from the release you are
using and edit in your changes.  We have made several modifications like this
in recent months that prevent migrating older ini files forward.

Rayh