On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 02:47:39PM +0200, Tomasz Brzozowski wrote:
> gcode file: http://www.pastebin.ca/446328
>
> log file generated by this file: http://www.pastebin.ca/446329
>
> lines in "[]" are my own logging.
>
> Tomek

Sorry, I'm still having trouble understanding the bug report.  In this
log file http://www.pastebin.ca/446329 I don't see a Z move with too
high velocity.  The moves that have velocity 77.7 (55 *sqrt(2)) are
diagonals in XY so that's correct.

Please tell me what to do to reproduce this, step by step.  I see you
have G54 offsets in effect.  Are they necessary?  Please send MINIMAL
gcode that reproduces it (no unnecessary lines), and tell me which
line is the wrong behavior.

I also typed in what I think is the gcode from
http://www.pastebin.ca/446010 but I don't see any problem when I run
it, so I need you to tell me exactly how to get the error.

Thanks
Chris