Hi
Michael and I, we are working together building 3 axis milling machine.
Sometimes Michalel is using my email.
We are trying to add some functionality to Axis.
Like Michalel wrote:

"I wrote my own procedure to start program form selected vector
shortly it move Z to max (Up for safety ), go in x,y to begin of selected
vector, move Z
to vector's Z level and start from this line."

We are processing very large programs, and very often we need to run from
selected line.
For safety we must drive "Z" axis to maximum up when machine is going to begin
of selected vector.
We are using MDI command to move Z axis (like "G0 G53 Z70(maximum up), (wait
complete), G0 XY(begin vector), (wait complete), G0 G53 Z( z level) . Sometimes
Z axis when doing "G0 G53 Z( z level)" moving faster then maximum Velocity in
ini file  and we have joint folowing error. (
 we are using modified stepper_mm.ini)

Tomek