On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 11:36:40AM -0500, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>     The screenshots are on imagebin.org under stustev. They are
> representative of the previously presented scenario of homing
> attempts. aligned, .030, and .060.
> thanks
> Stuart

It looks to me that you are getting more index pulses than you
should.  At first glance I don't think this is a problem with the
new homing method.

If you have the latest ppmc firmware chip (?), I'm pretty sure
the ppmc is working right from seeing Jon's device at Workshop.
In that case, maybe you should get out the (real) scope and check
for noise on your encoder lines right at the ppmc inputs.

If it's a little noisy, maybe some ferrites or ground tweaking
will fix it.

Chris