Hi all,

I thought I should mention that I merged my nine-axis changes into
the cvs trunk.  We now have fully coordinated motion in six linear
axes (UVWXYZ) and three rotary (ABC).

Also, thanks to some work Jeff did, you can have any set of these
defined - whatever is appropriate for your machine.

This ought to help with some simple things like knee vs quill on
mills (XYZW or XYZAW), as well as maybe being useful for some more
specialized setups like foam cutters (XYUV).

Beware this meant expanding (actually filling in some holes) in the
var file.  You may need to update yours from CVS if you're running
the trunk with a customized config.  Ask if you need help, and if
you've been waiting for this please report successes or failures!

Chris