I need help with tuning my brushed servo setup using HALScope. I have
done a search on linuxcnc.org but only found this:

"First, you need to fire up Halscope. Start EMC2 from a command window
like this : node:/home/user/emc2$ scripts/emc & The "&" gets you your
command prompt back while EMC runs in the "background". Now, start
halscope like this : node:/home/user/emc2$ bin/halscope & You can pull
the corner of the scope window to make it bigger. Select the boxed "1"
on the lower left corner, and it will show a list of signals to look at.
The one you want is ppmc.0.pid.error."

This gets me started, but any other information and links would be
helpful. Such as, what to use for the trigger and I thought the signals
for commanded position and position feedback would be the ones to look
at. Thank you.

Kirk Wallace