On Tuesday 21 August 2007, mgouget wrote:
>Dear All,
>

>It seems that the speed achieved when jogging is higher than what is
>achieved when using G0.
>

>Is it by design? And if so, why?

Correct me if I'm wrong guy's but I believe G0 speed is the 'default" settings
in the .ini file.

The maximum jog is I believe of a multiplier that is usually set to something
in the 1.2 area, and effects the range of the feed override slider.

Jog speed may also be a function of the MAXVEL settings in this file.

--
Cheers, Gene
Finding out what goes on in the C.I.A. is like performing acupuncture