I'm trying to get emc setup to run the puma robot that I'm currently building.
I have installed EMC with Ubuntu from the live cd. I downloaded the puma config
files, and located them according to the instructions. When I load emc with the
puma configuration it fails with a message that says:
    HAL:4: ERROR: Can't find module 'pumakins' in
/usr/realtine-2.6.15-magma/modules/emc2

I'm a little confused, I can find the pumakins.c file and pumakins.h files in
the cvs, but putting them in that directory dosn't help. I'm assuming that I
need to compile these two to get a pumakins module. I'm not sure how to do
that. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Jon