Hello Everyone,
Over the last few nights I’ve experienced a coupled of “odd” events with
EMC 2.1.7 – normally runs flawlessly.  Running AXIS I’ve homed all axes
to zero and then commenced running my Gcode.  Last night the Y axis home
position appeared to jump by 0.400” (as seen on the DRO), axis still
reported Y home at 0.0000.  Tonight a similar thing happened with the Z
axis.  Initially DRO Z and AXIS Z were zeroed and followed one another
to within ½ thou (which is okay for me) then following a return to Z =
0.0000, the DRO read +0.0250 and AXIS still reported Z=0.0000.  The
cutter was obviously offset from the workpiece so  I stopped the
programme, rehomed everything and started again, this time with no
problem.  Has anyone else experienced similar behaviour – I’m guessing
not since I haven’t seen any posts.
Regards
Andy