I have a CNC4PC C1G parallel port interface card driving a Gecko 203v.
I have a 28vdc power supply and I am running the stepper without any
load just to get my configs setup... The highest velocity I can get is about
70 as reported on the Axis screen no matter what I set F at.
If I do a MDI G1 F100 X10 or    G1 F400 X10
I get the same velocity reported of about 70.

If i do a G1 F50 X10 I get the expected velocity of about 50
If I do a G1 F25 X10 I get the expected velocity of about 25

I've ran the latencey test on the machine and used the spreadsheet to
figure out what to set the base period at.

My config is:
BASE_PERIOD =                15000

DEFAULT_VELOCITY =             0.0167
MAX_VELOCITY =                     7.0
DEFAULT_ACCELERATION =  15.0
MAX_ACCELERATION =          20.0

My Axis is:

MAX_ACCELERATION =           2.0
STEPGEN_MAXVEL =               7
STEPGEN_MAXACCEL =          2.1
BACKLASH =                             0.000
INPUT_SCALE =                  3000
OUTPUT_SCALE =                   1.000
MIN_LIMIT =                        -100.0
MAX_LIMIT =                        100.0
FERROR =                                0.050
MIN_FERROR =                       0.010

When I run tests the drive turns the correct number of
turns per inch (1.5) so I'm reasoning that I have the scale
correct...

Any tips on where to start looking would be a big help...

Thanks
John