On Sunday 14 October 2007, Kirk Wallace wrote:
>Apparently, Pluto is not available anymore. Are there any alternatives?
>Are there firmware files available that would allow me to make my own?
>Thanks.

I take it you are not referring to this link:
<http://www.bentoni.com/PLUTO/>
Which appears to be a web page monitor of some sort.

Now, this might be closer to what you are looking for:
<http://www.knjn.com/board_plutos.html>

Thanks to the controversy about whether pluto is a planet or not, that hit is
36 pages down in the google search.

--
Cheers, Gene
<|Rain|> Knghtbrd: let me give you access to the zone files