Gentlemen,
    I have a new install of Ubuntu 6.06 and EMC2. EMC2 is the -trunk
from cvs. I may be missing something obvious. I hope so. EMC2 will not
start when using any machine configured to use the ppmc board set. I
get a report telling me the .ko module will not load 'operation not
permitted'.
    Also in the feedback is the message that the 378 address is not configured.
    I can successfully test the board set using the ppmcdiags program.
    Even a configuration matching a running machine (Dahlih) will not start.
    I am not at the machine to copy the errors. If no one has a quick
(obvious) answer I will post the errors tomorrow morning.
thanks
Stuart