I am new to this, and need some help.

I am trying to setup a three axis mill using stepper motors and a parallel
port
to output the motor phases.

I have used the step wizard and that works but it defaults to mode 0 (step-
direction).  When I change to mode 2 (Phase A/B), I get HAL errors.  I have
tried looking through the documentation, but seem to be missing something.

Does anyone have a working example of what the HAL file should look like
for
mode 2 steppers?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I am converting a wood router tool from a HP 7475 emulation to CNC.  So far
the
EMC2 stuff is really sweet.  I am almost there, but this has me stumped.

Thanks, Jim C