Hi Jason

On Wednesday 06 February 2008 02:59, Jason Cox wrote:
> As i started this thread, i should put my hand up, but there are a few
> problems at the moment. I have just started uni (after 10 years) and I
> would need a guide for setting up a development environment on OSX.

All you need is xcode which should be on your installation CD (or DVD), if
not, you can easily download it from the Apple Developer's site at
http://developer.apple.com/ - You'll probably need to create a user account
first..

 The xcode package provides all the tools and libraries needed to get started,
even an IDE if you don't like the command line.

Regards, Paul.