[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi
> I am sure that machine shop people are different people and standard
> pendant must be there and also rigid and robust system is important. One
> glitch is software may cost to machine shop $ 100 K as a scrap part.
> Involving 3rd party software such as X-key will contribute a lot to
> glitches one after another in order to latter offer a lots of solution to
> sole those problems.
>
> I am sure that it is important to keep system simple.
> Aram

X-keys is NOT software, it is a keyboard on a cable that plugs in line
with the PC keyboard. The only problem I can see is it would need to be
put into a separate enclosure if you want to use an MPG on the same
pendant. Go to www.x-keys.com to take a look. I have no interest in them
  other than purchasing one to try.    Ed.