On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 20:16 +0100, Leslie Newell wrote:
> As I cannot afford to support packages for every Linux distro, I am
> using Autopackage which should install on most reasonably up to date
> distros.

Any possibility of posting a tarball, or of compiling from source? My
problem here is that Autopackage doesn't support 64 bit systems yet,
even with the ia32 compatibility libs installed.

Oddly enough, I can run the Windows version of TNG in Wine just fine! I
even had to install the vcredist_x86.exe update on your download page to
make it work... It looks very nice!

Thanks,
Matt