Hello!
I just installed EMC2BUNTU4.08 Hardy. The automatic installation is otherwise
fine, but this version of Ubuntu did'nt understand my flatscreen Viewsonic
VG150m, VLCDS23587-3W. I have only 2 choices in system/screen resolution vga
and svga, so max is 800x600 and ref. rate 56 or 60Hz. I don't find the software
to use to configure X-windows. Formerly I used older ver. of EMC2 Ubuntu and it
worked fine my panel best resolution is 1024x768. Please somebody help me.
Arto