Hi Andrea,

I had sort of expected that to happen somewhere along the line. The
sheetcamlibs package is a bit of a bodge at the moment. I would have
used the standard Ubuntu  wx libs but they are not fully up to date,
also they are not available at all for earlier versions of Ubuntu. I am
not sure what is the best thing to do here.

Sometimes working with Linux can be like trying to push sand up a hill
with your nose :-(

Thanks,
Les