Hi Lawrence,

That is what I do for the original SheetCam. I can't do it for TNG
because the plugins need to access the libraries at the same time. The
wxWidgets docs specifically state that statically linking in this case
won't work.

I think I have found a way round the issue by having a private set of
libraries and using LD_LIBRARY_PATH to override the system libs. It is a
bit of a hack but it appears to work.

Thanks,
Les