Les,

The new sheetcamlibs package did the trick. Both sheetcam and the packaging
system seem to be working fine.

Thanks,
Eric

I replied before but it didn't seem to get through. I think I have found a
problem with the sheetcamlibs package. Try downloading and installing the
sheetcamlibs package again.

If you still get the error, open a terminal and enter the following:
sudo dpkg --force-remove-reinstreq sheetcamlibs You will probably have to
enter your password.
Hopefully that should force dpkg to delete the package.