Thanks Chris that was VERY helpful.I have hope I can
get this tool changer going now.
Here is my next question,how do I get the tool_prep_number
to be a value I can use?
My thinking was:
linkps classicladder.0.in-xx tool-prepare

Am I on the right track?

Thanks Terry

On Wed Jul 30  7:48 , Chris Morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: