Gentlemen,
   I will try to adjust the scale to allow the comps to be bi-sided. I
think I will be able to. I was attempting to use the calculated scale
and do the complete comp with the comp file. Thanks for looking at
this so close. Thanks in advance for the fix.
  Everyone blew by one question (or ignored it). :)
   Can I effectively bypass the SCR tuning by increasing the gain a
lot (much past what the motor can handle) and using the tuning in EMC
to control the motor. Could this turn the SCR into a dumb amp.
thanks
Stuart