Hello guys,

I have small computer which based on VIA C7 1Gg, motherboard is CN700.
Looks like I have SMI problem with this computer.
When I start latency test, it works well (15000-36000 nS)
But each 10-15 minutes system has 200000-360000 nS ...
As I can read from this document
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?FixingSMIIssues
I have to add rtapi_smi.ko in rtapi.conf.
Nice. But how can i be sure that the problem is solved?
By that document I can see SMI module in memory when I start EMC.
When I start latency test I do not see SMI module in memory.
How can I start latency test SMI module, to be sure that my RT machine is real
RT machine?

Thank you
Evgeny