Dave Houghton wrote:
> [...]
the wiki page 'latency-test' says <quote>
Let the test run for at least 15 minutes while you run glxgears or a
similar application to stress the cpu. Move around windows, surf the
web, copy files, play music etc.
<end quote>
i used 3 invocations of glxgears full screen,
openoffice, gimp,web surfing, irc client and others items in my tests
all at once
i think it was well abused

tomp