Tomp wrote.

Dave
sorry if it sounds fatalistic
i had tried every trick known before this test, and began with a system
that seemed a good bet
i ran no cnc at same time

the results on the wiki are my best 1 day run, i think they are marginal
for stepper system
the result on same box after that week run was unacceptable to me (>32K)

the point is, testing is a good thing to do and to do well
the result might not make you happy now\but it would make you ^%^% later ;)

anyway, it takes no effort to let it cook while you plan the cnc you
will hook up to a good unit
let it cook and see what happens, if other's experience hold true,
you'll have a certified emc2 box :)

regards tomp

tomp

It's still running, I've messed about on the computer a bit, it's now at
12882.
Regards
Dave