slightly worried that a factory specifying that it "has to work" and
"reasonable accuracy" (not a unit I know (-:), its a educational project,
and in my country we are not judged on the end product beeing finished, but
the product beeing well documented up to the point we have reached, and its
visible that we have not been sleeping the days away. otherwise we will be
used by the factories to do free work for then (-:   (Dont focus on
completing the project, but focus on the quality)

Anywho.. I think we need to know what you intend to use the input for. Im
only using the output on the printer ports.

Best Regards
Kim Mortensen