Gentlemen,
   Now would be the time to set the debug level where we want it. We
should be able to send the output to a log file, create a cron job to
(maybe tar and ) purge the log file and capture all events until the
next occurence. Hopefully the next occurence will 'occur' soon.
   Let me know what {and how :) }to do this.
thanks
Stuart