El 21/12/2008 05:37 p.m., Stuart Stevenson escribió:
>> "Acercar linea 10 en /usr/shareaxis/images/axis.ngc: bad character "x" used"
>>

> this message tells you there is something wrong near line 10 of the file:
> /usr/shareaxis/images/axis.ngc
>
> it even tells you what is wrong:
> bad character "x" used
>
> your response to this should be:
> open the file with an editor and look for an "x" character on or near line 10

OK, but THAT file comes with EMC2 2.2.8 that was supposed to be working
following a lazy path and then just double click on emc2servo config.
Well, it seems to me that finally was not working at all, and that the
people saying they tryed that are really not doing it.
> if you cannot figure out what the error is then post a copy of a few
> lines prior and a few lines past

Lines prior and lines past... OK THIS COMES IN A WINDOW THAT HAS ONLY
THAT WRITEN ON IT!
so there is nothing prior nor past to post.
> someone will try to help you
> people are trying to help you now - they just don't have enough information

I have posted everything they asked, and it seems like they are not
reading what i post, just keep asking the same thing again and again.
Also the board has 3 lights, and as i can interpretate from them, the
firmware is not beeing loaded into board, but it seems lights are not
important.

>> "RTAPI:: ERROR: Unespected realtime delay on task 1
>> This Message will only display once per session.
>> Run the Latency Test and resolve before continuing"
>>

> this is a separate problem - you may run your machine but you may
> experience hesitation during motion as something about the hardware is
> using too much time.

It comes right after the first window, in a window that's equal to the
first one, but with a different legend.