Richard Acosta wrote:
> El 20/12/08 17:39, Sebastian Kuzminsky escribió:
>> Without seeing what's happening on your computer, we can not help.
>> Do what produces the error, then pastebin the dmesg output and any other
>> relevant logs, then email us the pastebin URL.
>>

> HAVE POSTED THE MESSAGES SEVERAL TIMES!!!! ¿SHOULD I POST AGAIN WHAT I
> POSTED ALREADY?
>
> cmon...!!

You have not posted the information i asked for in the email you quoted.
  The reason I asked you to post what you did and how the computer
responded is that you're reporting a new error now.  Yesterday you said
the error you got was "unknown command".  This is a radically different
kind of problem than what you reported previously, so the old
information you posted is of no use.  Does that make sense?

We're trying to help you Richard.  You're trying to run what seems like
a well-tested system; a system that's working well for all the
developers and several users.  We're trying to figure out what's
different about your setup that makes it so it doesnt work for you.  We
can't do this without careful, detailed information from you about
what's happening on your computer.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky
"Okay, people. Now is the time to start discussing the rules of war for