Kenneth Lerman wrote:

> Jon Elson wrote:
>> OK, but is there an ethernet driver that is callable within the rt
>> environment?
>> I may have missed such a thing, but I'm not aware of it.
>
> I would think (always a dangerous activity), that if there is a rtnet
> driver available within the rt environment, it could be stripped to just
> the lowest level.

The rtnet front page <http://www.rtnet.org/> claims they provide a POSIX
socket API, but I was unable to find out if they support SOCK_RAW.  If
they do, that seems like the easiest way to bypass the network stack and
send raw ethernet frames.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky
"Okay, people. Now is the time to start discussing the rules of war for