On Friday 09 January 2009, William Baden wrote:
>Brian,I am currently playing around with EMC on an old 300Mhz computer to
> figure out how to use it.  It is (was) being used to control a homemade
> mini mill that has steppers on it.  The lathe retrofit is for a machine
> shop that I work for.  So I would like to find the most reliable computer
> for the buck.Thanks,Will Baden> Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:46:14 -0500> From:
> glackin.br...@gmail.com> To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> Subject: Re:
> [Emc-users] Dell Dimension 2400> > If you already have the box, then just
> load up a copy of EMC2 and get it> running.  Don't fret too much about the
> "perfect" machine to run it on at> this point. This will give you the
> opporutunity to get the "feel" of the> software first hand.  The beaty of
> EMC2 is that you can easily swap out the> computer anytime.  No going to
> the software producer and saying.... I need> to migrate the license.....> >
>   If its still early in your build, then you can at least get some>
> experience playing with EMC using the simulator.>
>Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync.
>http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_0120
>09

William; is there anything you can do to make the email agent program (it
doesn't identify itself in the headers that I get here) you are using be a
bit more friendly to text type email agents?  The above is very difficult to
read and follow the threading of, when all the paragraph and line ending
formatting has been stripped, and no quoting mechanism is used.

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
Too much is just enough.