One of our customers would like to use our small LV 3 phase HBridge (7I39) to
drive a motor using EMC. I currently dont have a HostMot2 configuration that
would support this (its normally used with SoftDMC), but the hardware part is
pretty trivial, just a pinout change. (unless I wanted make a special 3 phase
PWMGEN with 3 x 10 bit PWM gens at a single write location - thats a driver
change)

The 7I39 is very simple, its just a 3 phase bridge with current limit so
the interface requirements are just 3 PWM generators.  What I'm wondering is
if anyone has done simple sine wave PWM 3 phase drive via HAL and
suitable COMPs alone?

At a 4 KHz or so update rate , waveform quality would be pretty good up to
normal servo speeds

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

(\__/)