From: BRIAN GLACKIN [mailto:glackin.br...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:49 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Automating emc2

I am confused.  If home switches are installed on a machine, can't the
home
all sequence be initiated by an add in or minor program adjustment?

I recognize thats not the current way EMC is set up, but I would think
that
could be done as an optional switch in the software.
------
easily build your RIAs with Flex Builder, the Eclipse(TM)based
development